Your pillow is one of the most important additions to your mattress, especially when it comes to getting a good night of sleep. There are many different styles to choose from, although plush tends to be the most popular. It’s easy to see why, as these are supportive as well as ultra-soft. If this is what you want on your bed, then take a look at the best plush pillows listed below.
1. Sleep Restoration 1800 Gusset Pillow
This pillow, which comes in a 2-pack in either queen or king, is soft and plush to help you enjoy a better night of sleep. Being hypoallergenic, it’s ideal for anyone who doesn’t want traditional feathers in their pillows.
It’s also made with a 233 thread count, so the exterior is soft to the touch. The interior of the pillow is made with plush cooling gel fiber that will keep you comfortable at night by preventing overheating.
– Made with gel-fiber that does not shift inside the pillow
– Breathable fabric that won’t accumulate sweat and heat
– Affordable 2-pack
– Dust mite, mildew, and mold resistant
– Dry-clean only
– May be softer than anticipated
– Doesn’t stay cool for very long
2. Italian Luxury Plush Gel Pillows
This 2-pack of plush gel pillows offers luxury for an affordable price. Featuring a 100% microfiber exterior and gel fiber fill interior, you can sleep on this in any position and receive the support that you need.
As an alternative to pillows made with feathers, this is hypoallergenic and mold, mildew, and dust mite resistant. These pillows are also free of chemicals and easily wash up in the washing much for at-home care.
– Fade and stain resistant
– Ultra plush for softness and comfort
– 30-day satisfaction guaranteed
– Interior will not shift as you sleep
– Machine washable for easy care
– Only available in queen and king sizes
– Doesn’t feel like gel
– Not as full as some people would like
3. Beckham Luxury Linens Hotel Collection Plush Gel Pillow
This pillow has been designed with 100% cotton and a 240-thread count shell for maximum softness as you sleep. Offered in a pack of two and in queen and king sizes, the super plush gel fiber material will contour to your neck as you sleep and provide soft support to your head.
It’s allergen and chemical-free and is also stain and fade resistant so you can keep this on your bed for years to come. This is one pillow that you can expect to last for several years.
– Machine washable; easy to care for
– 30-day satisfaction guarantee
– Plush and supportive for better rest
– Fluffy but firm
– Many counterfeit sellers online
– Goes flat quickly
– Absorbs heat throughout the night
4. Custom Sleeping Luxury Plush Pillow
As one of the best plush pillows, this offers comfortable support thanks to the gel cluster fiber blend on the interior. However, it’s also made with a luxury bamboo-derived rayon cover that is soft and comfortable to sleep on all throughout the night.
Both of these work together to provide a plush and cloud-like feel as you sleep. Made in the United States, this pillow provides orthopedic support to both the head and neck to help reduce neck and back problems and alleviate aches.
– Made with CertiPUR-US Certified foam
– 100% machine washable
– 30-day risk-free trial
– Not as fluffy as anticipated
– May need to be fluffed in the dryer to create fullness
– Can become clumpy after long-term use
5. Adier-Life Gusseted Plush Bed Pillow
This plush pillow has been designed to offer support that cradles both the head and neck for deeper sleep throughout the night. On the interior is a poly fiber fill, which is suitable for anyone who wants to avoid traditional feather-filled pillows due to allergies.
As you move around, the pillow will not shift so you always have a restful place to lie your head. It’s also made with ventilation to help you avoid overheating of dampness from excess sweat.
– 30-day money back guarantee
– Mildew and mite resistant
– Plush and supportive
– Great for side and back sleepers
– May become flat after sleeping
– May be too soft for some sleepers
6. Home Ideas Plush Bed Pillow 2-Pack
Available in a pack of 2, these plush pillows are designed to offer firm support while remaining fluffy and soft. They work great for all types of sleepers, including back, stomach, and side. The interior is filled with a medium-firm 100% polyester fiber filling that can be adjusted thanks to the side zipper. In addition to this, the interior will remain fluffy as you sleep so it never goes flat and you don’t have to wake up in discomfort.
– Machine washable cover
– Hypoallergenic and resists dust mites
– You can add or remove filling to your liking
– Do not come with extra fill
– Goes flat quickly
7. Restoration 1500 Gel Plush Pillow
Available in king or queen, this gel-fiber pillow offers a plush feel that still provides support to help reduce neck and head pain throughout the day. In fact, the soft support offers a cloud-like feel that’s unmatched by traditional pillows. This product, which comes in a pack of two, is mold, mildew, and dust-mite resistant in addition to being chemical-free for added safety for those who want the safest product possible.
– 30-day satisfaction guarantee
– Stain resistant and fade resistant so you can use day after day
– Comes in a 2-pack for an affordable price
– Not as firm as anticipated
– Flattens after only a couple of months
– Needs to fluff up before initial use
Better Rest and Neck Support
The best plush pillows listed above are sure to help you sleep better throughout the night thanks to their comfortable filling and soft cases. In addition to this, they may be able to minimize neck and back pain because of the gentle support they offer.
Which of these pillows is right for you? With high ratings and reviews, each is worth considering for your next pillow investment. However, to make the right choice, it’s recommended to read through the descriptions of each.